Monday, February 25, 2008

Busted!!!!!

We try to do set ups without the recipient seeing us because that is part of the surprise. To come out of the house and see your yard full of critters and a yard card is an awesome way to start your day. Unless of course you are embarrassed by it (another story another time).

Today I got to the house I was flocking and start setting up. I noticed that the curtains on the picture window were closed. This was not an easy set up due to all the snow and ice that we have had lately. I had to make about 5 trips to and from the car to get all the dinosaurs & the yard card set up. On my last trip I grabbed 3 dinos and the bag that we leave behind with a card for the recipient. As I was walking up the driveway I dropped on the dinos.......of course these were the 3D ones so it was loud. I grab the dino and put the last three in the yard. Then it is time to make my way to the front door to leave the bag on the handle. The front door has a huge window in it and as I walk up to the door I notice someone sitting on a couch looking at me. I quickly put the bag on the door handle and hightail it for the car (on an icy driveway). I made it back to the car without falling on my tush. I looked back at the door to see if the person was coming out to investigate and I saw that the curtain on the picture window was wide open. Uh oh busted!

I don't know for sure that I was caught but if not then I got real lucky.

Dancing bananas on crack

No comments: